Supporting Kidds, Delaware’s only Center for Grieving Children and their Families, is very fortunate to be a part of a caring and generous community. Here is a “wish list” of things we need, in addition to purely financial donations, to help us continue to offer our unique services to grieving children and families.
Our Wish List is now available at Amazon.com! Use this link, http://amzn.com/w/DDWM4R4OVRWT, or search for Supporting Kidds on the Wish List link (top right) on Amazon.com. What an easy way to donate a magazine subscription, paper towels, water, etc. We will be updating the list frequently.
- Magazine subscriptions for our waiting room
- Books related to healthy grieving (contact us for details, can be purchased on Amazon)
- Seasonal plants for our porches
- Mulch to keep our property beautiful
- Individual healthy snacks (no nuts) for our support groups
- Bottled water, juice boxes, caffeine-free sodas for our support groups
- Toilet paper, paper towels, kitchen trash bags
- All-weather banner with the Supporting Kidds name, for use at outreach events
- Dinners for our monthly Board meetings
- Printing services for our Family Survival brochure, mailed free to grieving families
- Printing services for our School Survival brochure, mailed to schools upon request
- Sponsor our 6 week Spring or Fall Healing Pathways support group
- Sponsor the 4 week facilitator training
- Projector to use with a laptop computer
- 2 new printers
- Underwrite attendance at the National Association of Grieving Children annual symposium for members of our clinical staff
- Cleaning service for a year
- Underwrite our electric, fuel oil, or trash service for a year
- Underwrite a few months of our mortgage payments
Please contact us for details or to make your own suggestions.
Supporting Kidds is a 501(c)3 non-profit, ID # 51-0320207.
Supporting Kidds is a United Way agency (designation #0728).
Your gift is fully tax-deductible as allowed by law.